Overnight Packages, Show-Only Tickets, and a Satellite Party Option Downtown On-Sale for Classic 50’s Gala with “The Rat Pack is Back” at the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort!
Oak Brook, IL (December 13, 2016) – ABC Chicago TV cameras will be capturing the Timeless celebration this New Year’s Eve when the hit Las Vegas-based show, “The Rat Pack is Back,” is performed live at the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort. The Strip’s most legendary performers and their Big Band will lead a jazzed-up crowd into 2017 with an unforgettable tribute party under the majestic chandeliers of the Grand Ballroom. The first-year event, aptly named Timeless, pays homage to the era of elegance and the kings of cool. Broadcasting the action live in front of millions will be ABC 7’s annual “Countdown Chicago” New Year’s Eve show; presenting an opportunity for all attendees to truly see and be seen (on TV) this New Year’s Eve! Overnight packages, show-only tickets, and a satellite party option downtown are still available for this classic 50’s gala with ABC TV and “The Rat Pack is Back” at the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort (see Tickets section below for more info).
“We’re bringing timeless traditions and elegance back to Chicago this New Year’s Eve,” said Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort general manager Steven Ellingsen. “Just close your eyes and you’ll be transported back to the historic Sands Hotel when Frank and the boys dazzled.”
The gala at the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort will open and close with a 12-piece Rat Pack Orchestra knocking out Big Band favorites. Revelers are encouraged to dress the timeless part (black tie optional; otherwise cool cat!) and dance the night away. The highlight of the evening is “The Rat Pack is Back,” an 80-minute seated stage show usually performed in Las Vegas. Comprised of a hand-selected group of Rat Pack impersonators, the performance premise involves the heavens sending Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., and Dean Martin back to Earth for one last gig. The result is the same high-spirited singing and comedic interludes that filled the room when these icons performed at the Sands Las Vegas during the 50s and 60s.
Adding to the Timeless backdrop is the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills’ new multi-million-dollar design, which emphasizes mid-century luxury. The 13,000-plus square foot Grand Ballroom will be dressed to the nines in a throwback black and gold timeless theme, with all the complimentary New Year’s accoutrements – party hats, noise makers, midnight balloon drop and Champagne toast, etc. Along with an open premium bar, food stations will envelop the room, serving unlimited selections of executive chef Sean Curry’s Modern Farm Cuisine with a classic twist, including meat carvings, fresh seafood, hand-made pasta and more.
WHERE: The Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort, 3500 Midwest Road, Oak Brook, IL 60523. www.oakbrookhillsresort.com.
WHEN: Saturday, December 31st: 8:30 pm to 1:00 am
- Rat Pack Orchestra from 9:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- “The Rat Pack is Back” seated stage show from 10:30 pm to midnight
- Rat Back Orchestra from midnight to 1:00 am
- Show-Only Ticket (for one) – $150. Includes event admission for one and 3.5 hours of premium bar, live Big Band entertainment and dancing, general seating for “The Rat Pack is Back” show, midnight Champaign toast, balloon drop, and party favors.
- General Package (for two) – $495. Includes: event admission for two and overnight accommodations in a deluxe guestroom (with upgrades to suites available), live Big Band entertainment and dancing, preferred seating for “The Rat Pack is Back” show, food action stations, 4-hour premium bar, midnight Champaign toast, balloon drop, party favors, and Hangover Brunch for two on Sunday, January 1st with detox-laden specialties so guests will leave rejuvenated.
- VIP Package (for two) – $595. Includes: all of the General Package above plus access to a 5-hour premium bar in the exclusive VIP Lounge and reserved VIP premier seating at cabaret tables around the dance floor/stage.
- Timeless Package (for two) – $10,000 – “Chicago’s highest-flying New Year’s Eve offering!” Includes: all of the VIP Package above plus a stay in a luxurious suite on Dec 30th at the Kinzie Hotel located in Chicago’s River North neighborhood, personal styling sessions with Trunk Club to pick out (and keep) their NYE customized wardrobe, dinner with premier seating at RPM Italian proceeding bubbly and truffles back at the Kinzie Hotel, mimosa brunch and a limo on Dec 31st to Vertiport Chicago, a glass bottom Helimotion helicopter transfer to the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort, a private photographer and butler with extravagant welcome amenities, overnight accommodations in the Presidential Suite, a romantic couples massage onsite at Monarch Spa, personal grooming/hair & makeup from Mario Tricoci, the opulent Hangover Brunch on Jan 1st served privately in bed, helicopter transfer by Vertiport back to the city and a limo back home.
- City Satellite Package (for two) – $299. For those who like the sound of the Rat Pack/50s inspired New Year’s Eve theme but prefer to keep their celebration city-based, the Kinzie Hotel in River North has partnered with the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort to offer a downtown extension of the Timeless party. The City Satellite Package at Kinzie includes overnight accommodations in a luxury guestroom on Dec 31st along with valet parking, a bottle of Champagne, late check out (3 pm), and complimentary access to the Timeless-decorated, rip-roaring Double Cross Lounge onsite. In addition to New Year’s Eve party favors and a Midnight Champagne toast, there will be throwback tunes, classic cocktails & small bites, and a planned HD-streaming of “The Rat Pack is Back” show on big screens as it plays out live from the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort.
- To book the offers at the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort, visit www.oakbrookhillsresort.com and click on the New Year’s Eve tab, or call 630.850.5539, and use promo code VIP16.
- To book the offer at Kinzie Hotel, visit www.kinziehotel.com, or call (312) 395 9000, and use promo code NYE16.
About the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center:
The Midwest’s premier lifestyles and conference hotel is nestled away in the upscale suburb of Oak Brook, Illinois – just 30 minutes west of Chicago. The newly renovated Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center (3500 Midwest Road, Oak Brook, IL 60523) has been a preferred luxury destination for weekend getaways, golf trips, family vacations, weddings and business events for close to 30 years. With over 42,500 square feet of meetings and event space, the hotel is an ideal venue for business meetings, conferences, retreats, banquets or social functions. The 386 rooms 39 suites are complemented by extensive and flexible event space including a tented outdoor pavilion, exercise facilities, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the 18-hole Championship Willow Crest Golf Club, and numerous dining options – including the acclaimed hyperlocal farm-to-table signature restaurant, B. The property has achieved IACC Green Star Gold Tier status, and is managed by Westmont-based Portfolio Hotels & Resorts. Visit www.oakbrookhillsresort.com for reservations or more information, or call the hotel direct at 630.850.5555.
About the Kinzie Hotel:
Kinzie Hotel is a Chicago-centric boutique hotel in the vibrant River North district. Along with a contemporary, upscale atmosphere, the 215-room hotel offers daily continental breakfast served on each guest floor as well as a nightly manager’s reception with light appetizers for each guest. Located at 20 W. Kinzie St (Chicago, IL 60654), the property opened in 2014 and is managed by Portfolio Hotels & Resorts. For more information or to book a reservation, visit www.kinziehotel.com.
Grimaldi Public Relations